Sustainability Concept Guide is a guide applying to the organization, with info about internal processes to apply to train the staff in this topic.
The purpose of this area is to encourage the staff of our institutions to learn about the fundamentals of sustainability and Social Development Goals, as well as the principles of the circular economy. By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Understand the historical context of the sustainability concept.
- Be familiar with the 3 pillars of sustainability.
- Identify the Social Development Goals and those directly related to sustainable businesses
- Have a basic understanding of the circular economy.
- Understand the circular economy system diagram.
- Know about the Multi -R concept.
Download the Guide (English) for free at this link: